Saturday, March 13, 2010

Bike!

It's 7:45 am and I'm trying to fall back asleep. I can't do it. All I can think about is this new bike I got the other day. I got it from a friend for $30 and it needed a little bit of fixing so I took it to the shop around the corner from my house yesterday morning.

The shop doesn't open on Saturdays until 9:00 am so I've got all this time on my hands now. It's a "beach cruiser." All I can think about is how excited I am to go for a bike ride. I've been asking all my friends who have bikes if they wanna do a night bike ride because I work during the day.

Tonight after work my Dad wants me to come out to Vallejo to meet his new "girlfriend," but I'd rather be riding my bike. Because of the "meet" I'll need my car after work so I have to drive to work. I'd rather take BART and ride my bike. I have to go work my normal 8 hour shift. I'd rather be riding my bike.

I guess what I'm getting at Bay Area is this: Live with childlike enthusiasm. I'm twenty five and all I wanna do is check out on bike rides.

No comments:

Post a Comment